Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the best commercial I've ever seen! AND we get it.


An old man packs a suitcase. "I'm returning to where it all happened," he says like he's referring to Normandy, "We stormed that beach like it was already ours, and after the first shot, it was all a blur, Bombshells everywhere. we were just boys then." he pauses, "But now, I'm going to relive my best time." "Cancun flights for as low as $129" flashes behind him on the board. i am in love. I know he's talking about getting wasted on Jager Bombs. And frankly, I am proud of the fact that I got this right instantly. I have decided that I am completely open to endorsing kayak.com , for which this commercial was made. if you need to search travel rates easily online, use Kayak, because its spelled the same backwards and forwards, and THAT is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment