Saturday, January 2, 2010

Entourage


entourage is a show about 4 well-known, yet unassuming players living in Hollywood. Vince is the hottest, most famous, yet static character. He is borning and ornery. Turtle has the most darling temperament and is such a good guy and his real life/on-screen girlfriend, Jamie-Lynn Seigler, is so cute with him. Eric is a pussy, he's sometimes funny, but kind of cute. Johnny Drama is a fugly loser with a huge ego.ARI GOLD is my favorite character on anything in my life, i see certain aspects of my personality in him. He is adorable, dictatorial,and hilariously mean to his gay Asian assistant Lloyd. i want Lloyd as mine because Asians are nothing if not obedient.
Ari "I want you to keep an eye on Andrew for me."
Lloyd "Keep an eye on him how?
Ari "Pretend he's Zac Efron's ball sack!"
That's not even the best one find more at Ari Gold Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment