Saturday, March 6, 2010

TOMS- Fashion with meaning


Recently, we've noticed that TOMS shoes have gained support. They benifit charity, donating a pair of shoes to a child in need with each pair purchased. They're one of the few things in this world that benefit charity while looking completely adorable. The concept of them is mimicing the tape around horses' hooves and anyone can see themselves at tthe park, at the beach, or on holiday wearing these absolutely perfect shoes. If you aren't interested in buying them in store at Neiman Marcus, then (we don't blame you) buy them online at http://www.tomsshoes.com/

4 comments:

Ella Unread said...

Such a good cause. Plus, we've had those shoes called "alpargatas" for ages in my country, it's cool to see them with a different pattern :D

Kitty Deschanel said...

I wouldn't say that I'm fashion-challenged...but, I'll admit that I've never heard of these shoes before. I'm more of an MBTs kinda gal (or, as my coworkers call them, clown shoes)!

Lamb's Most Recent Post: Who Are These People?!

Jessica D said...

those are lovely!

Robin said...

I love the brand overall because of their dedication to a great social cause! It's great that a brand with that focus can get the respect and attention it needs.

Post a Comment