Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Modern Day Lust-Back to Julie Brown and MTV's debut

When I need something to help me unwind,
I find a six-foot baby with a one track mind
Smart guys are nowhere, they make demands
Give me a moron with talented hands
I go bar-hopping and they say "last call"
I start shopping for a Neanderthal
The bigger they come
The harder I fall
In love, 'til we're done
Then they're out in the hall
I like 'em big and stupid
I like 'em big and real dumb
I like 'em big and stupid.

Do you ever think that we-as humans- in consideration of alternatives, make horribly bad errs in judgement? We sacrifice one trait for another one that our beloved really just knocks out of the park. Maybe its his brain or his phallus or his eyes or his money. Something we could never live with but found a way to, in consideration of your future self. Maybe we're our own issue. Why would you date a man who's dumb but rich? Oh wait, I just described the perfect man lol; let's try another combo. Why would you date a man who is well-endowed and great in the dark but there's no lights on upstairs? You know that you two won't be long for this world together, so why even waste your time?? To get in a viscous cycle of dating someone and then someone else and then someone else all as a palate cleanse for whatever tragedy you just put yourself through to prove to yourself that you're not shallow. I am shallow, from now on. And you should be too, because finding out someone who you only kinda liked in the first place and talked yourself into loving has betrayed you is worse than anything you can do to/say about yourself. Live your life how you want to and without judgement, the only person you have to live with is yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment