Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blackberry

We need to stop accessing  and editing our blog via blackberry. It wastes the battery a lot, especially when we veer away from the page to shop or view comments, and then reload the new post page. We're going to try to get our techie to make an app if we gain a larger following. We've found a solution for the meantime, buying a backup battery. If you've noticed, as the Blackberry looses more and more battery power, it flashes brighter and more violently, very annoying.

2 comments:

Fashion By He said...

yea its a pain in the butt

-He approves

Tabitha Wells said...

Oh dear. That is part of why I ditched my blackberry and switched to a cheaper phone. Once I get my career launched though, there is a good chance I will have to switch back to my Crackberry.

Post a Comment