Ok after seeing it a third time, we have some more critique. This is not a twilight blog and never will be, unless we decide to grow 8 years younger, 50 pounds fatter, and loose our taste. It is beautiful and romantic (the first more so than the second), but the red contacts get tiring and nightmare-inducing after a while. We've watched it 4 times in the past 48 hours in effort of making it less lovable. Goal not really reached, but we've made some more observations.
1. What kind of Remedial English class are they in reading Romeo&Juliet in twelfth grade? We read it in seventh grade.
2. If they're so enticed to the smell of blood, must she stay away during her cycles?
3. How hot does Carlisle look in those eighteenth century pants?
4. All those people in the red robes in Italy are probably Twilight Queers, especially the porker she knocked into.
5. FACT: British people have really jacked up teeth. FACT: If you're a millionaire actor IN AMERICA, you can improve your looks(ergo career) by getting some ZOOM whitening or something.
6. Why is Twilight on the same shelf of rainy day movie picks as Breakfast at Tiffanys and Gone With the Wind?